Friday, December 22, 2017

Wonderful and Wonder-full

Just squeezing in another Christmas card today.  I love this candle from Penny Black (Xmas Light), and just had to play with it. 
I also used Wonderful holiday sentiment, and some other Penny Black background stamps from my stash.  I used Tim Holtz distress inks to ink my stamp, and with my Misti I stamped a few times, adding color and water, and painting it out between stampings.

I added the background stamps lightly, and used tea dye distress ink along the outsides.

I am adding my card to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.   The theme is Christmas or winter.  

I hope you are all set for Christmas.  It's sneaking up on us.  I'm praying for nice travel weather for all who are driving.  Stay safe, everyone.  And have yourself a very Merry Christmas.

God bless,

lynda joy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda
    Fabulous card...
    thanks for joining us at PBSC
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful & peaceful card!
    Thanks for playing at the PBSC!
    Thanks for entering the Penny Black Saturday Challenge design team call - I've loved having a nosey around your blog!
    Best wishes for 2018!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!