Thursday, December 14, 2017

Friends And Family At Christmas

Just a quick hello today, with another design team post on Technique Junkies HERE. 
Details about my card, techniques, stamps, etc. can be found HERE.

While you are checking out the TJ blog, be sure to hop over to the store.  There are lots of fun stamps, along with a sale going on now.  

Also, think about joining the TJ challenge.  You have until January 14th to enter to win a $25 Technique Junkies gift certificate!!  You can see details and enter the challenge HERE.

Use my code TJ10Lynda to get 10% off your order at Technique Junkies.  
I hope your are enjoying your holiday preparations.  I'm busy, like everyone, but trying hard to focus on each task, and enjoy the process.  I really am enjoying the holidays more this year by reminding myself to be present in each part of my day, in each of my chores, activities, and interactions.  I wish the same for you.

Now, it's off to bake more cookies!

Be blessed,

lynda joy







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!