Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Zentangle On The Deck

It was a gorgeous afternoon yesterday.  I couldn't bear to be holed up in my craft room, so I grabbed my cuppa, my pens and other tangle tools, and headed for the deck to enjoy my gardens and the orioles who have been flocking to our oriole and hummingbird feeders.  What a show!

The challenge at Square One Purely Zentangle this week is a tanglecalled Scute, by Lilyn Moon.  I thought I'd give it a try.  At first I thought it was a nice tangle, but not one I would probably use much.  But after playing around with it for a while, it started to grow on me.  Now I know I will be using it a lot.  Here is my tile.....
I really enjoyed my afternoon of tangling in my garden.  And learning a new-to-me tangle was an added bonus.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you are finding time to enjoy what  makes you happy.  Summer is zooming by, and soon will be gone.  Carpe' diem!

Blessings,

lynda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!