Thursday, August 31, 2017

One More Altenew Challenge Card

Hello, and welcome.  Today I am saying goodbye to August with one last card for the Altenew Inspiration Challenge this month.  The challenge inspiration is...
And here is my card:
I created another distress oxide ink panel, cut it down, and added it to a soft green A2 card.  I used my Clarity brush to add some blue distress ink along the edges of the card.  I added a thin gold strip along the border also.  

For the main image, I used Altenew's floral image from their One Of A Kind stamp set, along with the verse.  For coloring, Caron D'Ache Neocolor II watercolor crayons.  I cut this out with a My Favorite Things die, and added a die from Spellbinders along the upper right and lower left from gold card stock.  Foam tape to adheres it to the card for added dimension and interest.

I used my Cropodile to make gold embellishments from the same gold card stock.

Keeping it clean and simple tonight.  Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!