Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Cute Bunny Easter Cards

I think the bunnies in this Easter Blessings stamp set from Art Impressions are the cutest little critters!  And the whimsical flowers and decorated eggs are perfect for some darling Easter cards!  




I stamped them onto watercolor paper, and used Tombow markers and water to watercolor them.  I brushed a coat of clear sparkle Spectrum Noir over the colored images for a touch of glittery shimmer, and added colorful gems, sequins, and enamel dots for accent.

These cards were really fun to make, and worked up in no time. I made these for our church card ministry.  I had so much fun with them that I will be making more for myself to send out!  

I am adding my card to the Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge www.thedailymarker.blogspot.com.  Also:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - Anything goes
Little Red Wagon http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com - Hippity Hoppity
Cas-ual Fridays www.cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com - No dies allowed

NOTE:  My computer is at the Apple Store, as I purchased a new laptop, and it takes a day or two for them to transfer my data from my old one to the new one.   So I am posting this via my IPad. The IPad, however, does not play nicely with Blogger, and there is no way to add links for the sites.  When I get my computer in a couple of days, I will come back and edit this, and add the links.  Thanks for understanding.

Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings, 
Lynda

3 comments:

  1. Adorable set of easter cards. Love them all. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love them all! Beautiful coloring Lynda. Thank you for joining us at LRW.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!