Sunday, November 6, 2016

You Are Awesome Card

Greetings....and welcome!

Today in the cafe, I have a watercolor card with white embossing....



I made this card for the  Altenew November Inspiration Challenge....


Stamps:  Altenew Peony Scrolls clear set
Dies:  My Favorite Things Die-Namics stitched rounded rectangles, and Simon Says Stamp 'You' die

I white embossed the flowers onto watercolor paper, and used masking to place the second flower and leaves.  Using Tombow markers, I watercolored the imagesI added some teal to create the background, and spattered some on also.  

When it was dry, I cut out the panel with the die, and added it to a red background, trimming it to 1/8" outside the panel.  I stamped 'are awesome' with my Misti and the blue marker.  I embossed the 'you' die with clear embossing powder to give it dimension and shine, and added it above the 'are awesome' saying.

For the card, I used an A2 sized white card, which I embossed with the peony and white embossing powder to create an all-over background.  I added the panel to the card, and called it done!
Here is a close up of the embossing detail on the white card base....

 I am also adding my card to the The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge .

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed your weekend, and the extra hour!

Blessings,

lynda


 

 
 

  

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining in with the Altenew Inspiration Challenge :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!