Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Sending Love Card


Today is Day One of The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge.     I am going to give it a go again.  This time, however, I'm going to relax a little.  If I can get a card finished on any given day, I will.  If not, I'm not going to make myself crazy trying to do it.  So, I will post when I can.

For today's card, I used a Magenta stamp. 


I inked the stamp with Tim Holtz distress markers, spritzed the stamp lightly with water, and stamped it onto white card stock.  Then, using a damp watercolor brush, I pulled the color from the outlines of the stamp image into the open areas of the image.  
I created a background by using another Magenta stamp and layered my pieces together on an A2 card.  The sending Love sentiment is from Hero Arts.

After the card was assembled, I used Glossy Accents on the tree and fruit, for dimension and texture.

Challenges:

The Daily Marker - 30 Day Color Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping in today.  

Blessings,

lynda

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Lynda! It's so pretty and striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!