Monday, March 14, 2016

Thanks card

Today was a gym and cleaning day, but I did manage to pop into my craft room for a few minutes to knock off a card.  It is a simple card, with barely any of my usual design elements....but some times, when I'm busy, that's just the way I roll.
It started with a kraft colored panel, onto which I used a stencil and some distress inks with the ink blending tool.  I used a My Favorite Things stitched die to cut the panel.  I layered it onto the blue, then the green with a kraft panel down the left to carry the kraft color back in.  The thanks die is from Lawn Fawn.  I really like the way it looks on the Bazzil textured card stock.  Some simple green pearls finish it off.

I had a difficult time stopping there, but I'm tired, and fighting a headache.  Time for a little knitting and mindless tv for a while before retiring for the evening.

Blessings,

lynda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!