Saturday, March 19, 2016

Happiness Shared Art Journal Page

Today I was in the mood to play in my art journal.  I decided to use watercolor, markers, and my Micron pens....
I created the watercolor background with Tim Holtz distress inks.  I wet watercolor paper, then applied inks with a wet brush and manipulated them until I achieved the look I wanted.  When the watercolor background was dry, I stamped the flower, which is a Stampendous stamp.  I used worn lipstick distress ink to ink it, then watercolored it with distress inks in spun sugar, picked raspberry, abandoned coral, and worn lipstick.  I added some white here and there for highlight.  The leaves and ferns are Stampendous, as are the background texture stamps.    I hand-lettered the saying, using Micron pens.

Blessings,

lynda


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!