Monday, February 29, 2016

Canvasette Card For Day 28 Color Challenge

A quick post to get day 28 uploaded to the website, as I finish up day 29 for the February 30 day color challenge at The Daily Marker
I created this card on canvasette paper, using Tombow markers.  I stamped the image in a light color (sorry, I can't remember the company, as it has been removed from the wood block and I did not label it).  I used the Tombow markers to color in the sections.  I thought it resembled oil painting, and kind of liked the look.  

It's a quick and easy card.  I added a strip of the canvasette paper along the side which I had run a stamp pad down, and a sticker for the verse.  Easy-peasy!

This is the pad of canvasette paper..... 
I will be back in a bit with day 29....the last card of the challenge.  I'm almost finished with it.

Blessings,

lynda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!