Friday, February 22, 2013

Doodling!

This is my first post from my ipad, and I'm thrilled that I figured it out!  I just finished a "doodle" for an accent on my coffee nook.  It's sort of like a card, but without being a card....it's just to put on the shelf or wall.  I started by drawing a coffee cup outline, then filled it with doodles.  I have been enamored with the Zen Tangles for a few years now, and find that doing them is very relaxing.

Here's a picture of my coffee cup doodle:

 

I did the coffee cup on white card stock, then filled it with my own doodles.  Then I distressed it with distress inks and die cut the layers.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the tan layer, then distressed the raised areas.

If you haven't seen my coffee nook, you can can check it out here:  www.journeythroughautumn.blogspot.com

If you would like to learn more about doodling, I am teaching a class at the Greece Public on Tuesday, March 12 at 6:30-7:30 pm.  The class is free....just call the library at 225-8951 to register and reserve your spot.
Blessings!

lynda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!