Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Simple Card To Express Sympathy


When it comes to expressing sympathy, there is nothing like a hand-crafted card to convey thoughts of caring and love.  Taking the time to choose just the right colors for comfort, design for simplicity and cohesiveness, and overall feel of the card shows how much you care. 

I chose green for this card, as greens and blues are cool colors, and convey peace and tranquility.   I kept it ery simple, and the inside is very basic as well.  I leave a little room for a hand written note.

Hope you enjoyed card five of my stamp-fest.  Come back tomorrow for card # 6!

Blessings,

lynda

PS - My Words With Friends game continues with my granddaughter, Keeley.  She's really good at it!  She really thinks she's something playing with her Nana (me) who is over 90 miles away!  Faith said that she looks at all the triple and double letters and tries to make words to go on them, so she's already figuring out the strategy!  Keeps me on my toes, that one!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!