Wednesday, March 30, 2011

More Scrapbook Pages

Two-Page "Sisters" Layout 
If you're here for Technique Tuesday, please scroll down one post.
I'm slowly getting my pages photographed, and up on the blog.  Here's one of my favorite two page layouts of the weekend crop I attended a couple of weeks ago.  It's a "sisters" layout, featuring, of course, the loves of my life, my granddaughters.  Keeley just turned six, and Kennedy is 4 months now!!  Time sure does fly by quickly!  Click on each page to see details larger.
 I used some older Basic Grey papers....just love the colors!  For the large "S" by sisters, I covered a chipboard letter with the blue Basic Grey paper, then distressed the edges, and added a ribbon with heart shaped paper clip.
I'll be back with more.  Until then, enjoy your evening!

Blessings,
lynda

1 comment:

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!