Thursday, October 26, 2017

Happy National Pumpkin Day Card

Happy National Pumpkin Day!  To celebrate, I made a card with, well, pumpkins!  Lots and lots of pumpkins.
 I used watercolor paper, and inked the pumpkins with Tim Holtz distress inks and just stamped randomly all over the paper for the background.  I added some sponging to fill in the white.  

For the verse, I stamped it with India Ink black, distressed it a little, then cut with a double stitched die.  I added another double stitched die under it, which I colored with my green distress ink.  I used foam tape to give this dimension.

The leaves were punched from some direct-to-paper card stock, and added with glue dots and foam tape, along with the pumpkin charm with the twine.  All was layered onto a gold panel, then adhered to a white A2 card.

Stamps:  Pumpkins - Printworks Q019 Thanksgiving Blessings; Verse - Printworks (don't have name or item #)
Dies:  Our Daily Bread Designs double stitched rectangles
Punch:  McGill oak leaf
Inks:  Tim Holtz distress inks

I hope you are enjoying some pumpkin things today.  Pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin cookies, pumplin pie, pumpkin bread.  Yummy.  

I am adding my card to these challenges:

Happy Little Stampers Watercolor challenge - Anything goes optional gold (border)

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes

Splitcoaststampers Falliday Fest Fall Splendor challengel - Use fall colors

Thanks for visiting. 

Blessings,

lynda



 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Autumn card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!