Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Impression-Obsession Challenge Card

Today's card is for the Impression-Obsession Challenge - Fun with flowers.  I decided to keep it clean and simple, and one layer.  I used several Impression-Obsession stamps, including Berry Branch, Solid Berry Sprig, Kahlil Gibran Quote, Butterfly Bliss, and Ornate Borders.  
Other materials:
Tim Holtz distress inks
Clarity stencil brush
Stencil from my stash
 I created the background first by brushing lightly over the stencil with my distress inks and Clarity stencil brush.  Then I colored the stamps with distress inks directly from the mini ink pads, and stamped them over the background.  I added the ornate border along the left edge to balance the images, and to give the impression of a layer. 
I know these are berry stamps, but I thought they looked like flowers, and could be used as such.  Hopefully the fine folks at IO agree.  

Thanks for visiting.  Hope to see you tomorrow.

Blessings,

lynda

 

4 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love everything! So glad that you joined us in the IO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the IO Stamps challenge

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!