Saturday, February 11, 2017

Relaxing With Zentangle

I haven't posted any of my Zentangle pieces lately, so thought I would post this tangle today.  I am a little rusty, so had to play in my Zentangle journal for a few days to learn to just go with it again.  Had to get back into it.  I find that, like anything, the more you do it, the easier it comes.  Not that tangling is difficult.  It is the process that I enjoy, the total immersion in what I'm doing, and the 'zen' experience.  I find myself relaxed and calm after playing with tangles.
So, here is today's tangle....
I didn't catch the fact that I had inadvertently dated it 2/2016 instead 2017 until after I had posted the picture.

This is before I added shading....
The patterns I used are Plum-lei by Dawn Collins, and Trio by Hanny Waldburger.  I found Trio challenging, but after wrestling with it several times in my journal, I learned to relax and let the pen do the work.  So much more enjoyable to just go with it.

Thanks for stopping in today.  If you would like to learn more about Zentangle, go to www.zentangle.com .
Who knows, you may find you love it as much as I do.  I hope you will give it a try. 
I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Blessings,

Lynda

1 comment:

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!