Friday, October 28, 2016

Music and Cheer Christmas Card

Yes, I am posting a Christmas card!  Yes, I know it's not quite halloween yet.  But we crafters and artists have to start early.  Actually, most of my friends already have their Christmas cards at least started, and a couple of them have them DONE!  (I'm not one of them).  

Today's card is one that I had made for Flourishes l.c.  The lovely Jan Marie, owner of Flourishes l.c., had asked me to be guest designer for October and November.  I am very honored and excited for this opportunity.  Here is my first card.....
Jan Marie had asked me to make a card using masking with the stamps she sent me.  So....I created the harlequin floor with the diamond background stamp, using gold pigment ink, and used masking to stamp the elf.  Complete directions for this card are on the Flourishes l.c. blog HERE.

Flourishes stamps used:  Flourishes Elf N' Christmas clear set, Christmas Sentiments clear set, and Harlequin background clear stamp.

Please stop in to check out the Flourishes blog and website The artists there have created some really lovely stamps, and there is a Friday Free For All blog hop going on right now.  The designers are very talented, and have created oodles of gorgeous cards and projects.  

I would love it and appreciate it so much if you would leave a comment on the Flourishes blog post where my card is featured.  And while you are there, check out the other artists' cards and leave them some love, too.  Thanks so much.

Blessings,

lynda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!