Monday, February 1, 2016

Sending Hugs

Greetings....
Here we are in February already!  Time for the 30 Day Color Challenge on The Daily Marker blog http://www.thedailymarker.com/2016/02/day-1-shading-w-distress-ink/ .  Here's my first card for day one....
I used frog tape to mask the section in the middle and applied two shades of distress ink with the ink applicator tool.  I used tape on the die cut word sending and inked the bottom portion.  Stamps are Impression Obsession and Hero Arts.  
I kept it clean and simple...difficult for me to do.  

Be sure to hop on over to The Daily Marker blog (link above) to check out the challenge.

I've been doing some zentangling and line weaving the past few days.   I am accumulating quite a gallery of zentangle designs.  In the next few days I plan to make a board for them in Pinterest.  Also need to add them to my Flickr gallery.  I do have some of them posted on my other blog, TangledInTheWord.blogspot.com .  You can click on this link to check it out if you like.  

See you tomorrow with Day 2 of the Color Challenge!

Blessings,
lynda



3 comments:

  1. CAS seems to appear the most difficult to me too. But you did distress shadowing brilliantly - I could hardly believe my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. frog tape? I've never heard that term before. What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for sharing your coloring for The Daily Marker 30 Day. Love your scalloped dimension. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!