Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Get Well Flowers - Day 3 Color Challenge

Day 3 of The Daily Marker 30 day Color Challenge...  

Today's card uses a background technique I really enjoy using.  Anything that stretches my stamping tools is a winner in my book.  This technique involves taking an embossing folder, inking it up, and pressing a piece of card stock (or in this case watercolor paper) inside and running a brayer over to transfer the ink from the folder to the paper.  
The flowers stamp is Penny Black, and the Get Well Soon verse is Wordsworth.  I watercolored loosely, sponged,and spattered.  The verse is embossed in black on vellum.  Stamped panel is dimensionalized with thin craft foam.

That's it.....I'm keeping it easy tonight.  Had a wonderful day enjoying the warm weather.

Blessings,
lynda


1 comment:

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!