Saturday, February 20, 2016

Color Challenge Day 20 - Zentangle and Line Weaving

I was in the mood to work in my Zentangle journal today, and decided to enter this in the challenge for day 20 at The Daily Marker...


Here is the work before coloring....
I actually like the black and white better.  However, since this is a color challenge, I used my colored pencils to add color.  This one took me considerable time.  The tangle patterns were a little difficult to master, and I have lots of scrap paper sheets with my failures to show for it.  But once I got it figured out, I rather enjoyed it.  I love the challenge of learning new patterns.  

I will be back tomorrow with another stamping challenge I am working on tonight and will finish up after church tomorrow.  

Blessings,

lynda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!