Thursday, March 12, 2015

Color Challenge Day Nine - Flowers

Nine down, 21 to go!  Here's my flower card for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge on The Daily Marker .  I used a JustRite poppy stamp, and a Spellbinders die.  The phrase is from a Flourishes clear stamp set.  I used Distress inks and a Dove Blender to color the poppies.

I love poppies....they're such a happy flower.  Daisies are my favorites, closely followed by poppies.  Both are happy flowers that make me smile!  They're unpretentious, free flowing, simple, and strong.
Can you tell I'm getting just a little eager to be in my garden, planting and pruning, weeding, and sitting under the big tree with a big glass of lemonade, a good book, or my journal, and the neighbor's kitty on my lap?  Yep, that's where I just went in my mind.  Coming back to reality now, grudgingly!
I really had fun with this card.  Hope you are having fun, and keeping warm.
See you tomorrow with # 10!
Blessings,
     lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!