Thursday, March 19, 2015

Color Challenge Card Number Sixteen

Here we are at Day 16 of the My Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge.  I decided to do another watercolor card.
 I used the smooshing technique for the background.  The flower stamp is Magenta, the phrase Verve, and the background swirls are Penny Black.  I used distress inks.  The watercolor paper I used has a deep, large texture.  I love the way it makes the edges of the images kind of wonky.
I am entering this card in the Casology blossom challenge HERE and the Defi/Challenge Magenta HERE .
Thanks for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with card number 17.
Blessings,
     lynda

5 comments:

  1. Bee utiful, I know not spelt right but wanted to emphasis just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks to taking part of the Magenta challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for joining the Magenta challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!