Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Zentangle Tile

I found a group on Facebook that I'm excited about.  It's called Square One: Purely Zentangle.  It's a group of people who post their tiles in the group.  A tile is a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 cardstock panel, on which you draw a string (a pencil squiggle or lines inside a border.  Then you draw tangle patterns inside the penciled string.  If you would like more information about Zentangle or the process, visit www.zentangle.com.  
Getting back to the Square One group, each week you need to incorporate the tangle (pattern) into your tile...you could use it exclusively, or add other tangles to it, as I have here.  


Tomorrow I will be playing with some stamp layering with a beautiful new stamp set I recently purchased.   Stop back to check it out!
Blessings....
lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!