Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Three CAS Cards

I love Pinterest!  These three cards are my spin on a card I posted to my Stamping and Cards section of my Pinterest site. 
 I changed it up a little.  Instead of using patterned paper, I used square pieces of card stock, which I watercolored with distress inks and water.  I used punched butterflies instead of hearts.  I added dimension by doubling the butterflies, and raising their wings.  I added a little interest with Liquid Pearls on the butterflies' bodies.
On the first card, I just layered onto a plain white panel.  The second card I embossed with an embossing plate for the dotted texture.  The third one is my personal favorite. I used the Anna Griffin butterfly punch, which I love.  I also used Stickles on the butterflies and on the card.
Which is your favorite?
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
lynda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!