Friday, May 2, 2014

More Magenta and Direct-to-Paper

I'm having so much fun with my Magenta stamps, and Colorbox cat's eye pigment pads.  Thought I'd try to coax spring into being here in upstate New York.  It's still quite cool, and damp!  I embossed these Magenta images, and applied ink directly from the pads over the images, then softened and blended the inks and removed from the embossing with a tissue.
     I'm using a sketch from the Mojo Monday blog challenge and entered this card here http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2014/04/mojo-monday-343.html      I am also entering this in the Magenta Anything Goes challenge here  http://lestylemagenta.blogspot.ca/2014/05/defi-magenta-mai-2014-may-2014-magenta.html    .
And here is my card

That's it for today.  Hope to be back at it tomorrow!  Stop in and say howdy!
Blessings,
lynda


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors, so vibrant. Thanks for joining the Magenta challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I like how you layered those stamped images. Thanks for playing along with Magenta.:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!