Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunshine Wishes

I'm getting my purple fix tonight with this card.  Penny Black stamps #3122 Sunshine and #3657 Wishes.....

I used several other PB stamps in the background, as well.  I had removed these from their blocks, so do not know the names and numbers.  
Inks are Tim Holtz Distress inks.  I inked the flower with milled lavender and dusty concord, crushed olive and forest moss, spritzed with water and stamped.  A little background stamping, a little distressing and I'm finished.
How you enjoyed your weekend.  Now I'm off to get things ready for work tomorrow.  Morning starts early.
Blessings, 
lynda

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors for your flower - perfect. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors for your flower - perfect. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!