Thursday, January 6, 2011

A quick and easy card

Just sharing a quick and easy card tonight, and some exciting news.  First, for the card:
  I'm showing both front and inside.


The image is from Inkadinkado.  I simply layered gingham paper onto a card, stamped the image, sponged, wrapped with ribbon and attached to card.  I added some buttons.  On the inside, I stamped and glued the panel, then tore and added a bit of the gingham paper to the inside.  That's it....the whole card took maybe 15 minutes!

Now, for the news....

I just published a new blog.  Not to worry, I am still going to keep this blog, as this one is my "baby," and I will NEVER stop stamping and scrapping.  I will continue to share my ideas, inspirations, and, of course, Technique Tuesdays.
Many of you know that I do some writing, and have been writing on HubPages online, and for some magazines now and then.  I decided to kick it up a notch, and start a blog to publish some of my shorter pieces.  I mainly write to inspire, to challenge, and to share personal insights.  This blog will focus on the positive, and it is my hope it will inspire you.  It is called A Little Perspective.  It is about living in joy, hope, and grace.
I invite you to visit, and to read the first two posts, which I just published tonight.  The welcome post is under the first article, so be sure to read that, also.  I welcome and appreciate your comments, and hope to see you there.  Here is a link -  A Little Perspective .  There is also a link on the right panel.  You may subscribe, and follow, so that you will know when I publish new posts.

Hope you're staying warm, and making time to enjoy your craft.

Blessings,

lynda

1 comment:

  1. LOVE how you have showcased that sweet stamp image Lynda!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!