Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Regal Christmas Card

If you are here for the Technique Tuesday post, please scroll down to the previous posting. 
I had the day off today, and did a little work around the house, caught up on paperwork, and made some cards.  This is a card I made for a couple of challenges:
Colour Create Challenge Blog http://colourcreatechallenge.blogspot.com/
   Use red, gold, and white or cream.  I chose cream.
and
The House That Stamps Built Wednesday Challenge http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/sketch-challenges/what-if-wednesday-sketch-challenge-s810/
   Sketch challenge - Christmas or oriental is the optional extra  -  This is the sketch:
I like the sketch, and love the color combination called for, and knew right away which stamps I was going to use.  I have this clear set from Printworks, and it is so regal, that I thought it would be perfect for these colors.
Here's the card:
On a personal note, thank you to everyone for all your notes, calls, and emails about my beloved Lissie.  She was a precious, loving kitty, and will be missed by us, and by our dear friends.

Enjoy this lovely, crazy New York weather!!!!

Blessings and peace,

lynda

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! I love all the gold embossing, and that gold background is awesome. Thanks for playing along with the Repeat Impressions challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda,

    WOW I love the beautiful gold embossed paper! Your gold edged cream ribbon is just so beautiful as well. Great job with this sketch all your embossing looks fabulous!

    Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!