Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Technique Tuesday - Unique Opening Card (Joy-Fold Card)

I promised the directions for the cute little sleeping hedgehog card I posted last Friday, so I'm here to post the link to the video tutorial over on SplitCoastStampers.  Beate Johns is the author of the tutorial, and creator of this card.
Here are a couple of more cards I made from this design on Sunday, with my friend, Sylvia.  Click on the pictures to see larger.

























This is Sylvia's very first joy-fold card....came out really cute:























And here's the link to the SplitCoastStampers written tutorial with step by step pictureshttp://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/joy_fold_card/  .  And here's the link for the video tutorial:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u_RnvolcZc .  Check them both out.  If you read the directions, then check out the video, it will all be very clear.  It's really easy, and lots of FUN.  You'll want to make lots of these.

And, last, but certainly not least, I have some really exciting news!!   I AM NOW "OFFICIALLY" ON THE PENNY BLACK DESIGN TEAM!!!!!!!!!   I have been a long-time fan of Penny Black stamps, and  am honored, excited, and thrilled to be working with such a wonderful company.  Here's a link to their blog:  http://pennyblackinc.wordpress.com/ .  Check it out when you get a chance.  Soon you'll be seeing my cards on there, along with the other designers!! 

Wishing you a terrific week, and many blessings.

Joy and Peace,

lynda

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lynda! Love these cards and the way they open! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lynda! You so deserve this honor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again, Lynda! I went to the video link to watch how to make this card, and even though it took me most of the night, I finished one and will blog it tomorrow. Come take a peek! And thanks again! LOVED doing this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!