Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Technique Tuesday - Fold-Over Card

Sometimes I get tired of the same old card style, and like to shake things up a bit.....try different openings, folds, etc.  Today I'd like to share a card with a simple fold-over front. 
Stamps are Penny Black, punch is Martha Stewart.  To make the card, simply fold back the front of an A2 size card.  I made the image hang over the edge slightly, adding interest.

That's it!!  Simple, clean, and pretty.

Hope you're having a great week.  Looks like some nice weather coming this weekend!!!!!  Get out and enjoy!

Blessings and peace,

lynda

2 comments:

  1. Very clever and pretty, I always liked pink and brown together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this fold and the image hanging over is so perfect! THANKS for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!