Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Card

It's Palm Sunday, and in a week we will be celebrating Easter.  To us Christians, Easter is a time of hope, inspiration, and new life.  And spring, too, signifies these things.  As I gaze out my window on this dreary, rainy, and drab afternoon, I'm thankful for a warm, dry home and lots of cheerful, colorful accessories and home decor surrounding me.

My creations lately, also, have been lively in color and cheerful.  I couldn't resist these colors, and made this card for the Hero Arts Easter/Spring challenge on their blog. I love the message, the color, and the bling. Using fun elements and colors on my cards helps me feel energized and hopeful. Winning a challenge or contest is not the important thing, although it would be fun to win some blog candy and be recognized.  The more important thing, however, is the joy I get from the creating, and the joy the recipient will derive from the creations....therein lies the MOST important reason I create.
Blessings and peace (and hope) to you and yours this Easter/Spring season!
lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!