Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

It's time for Technique Tuesday, and I'm still trying to get my Christmas decorating, shopping, baking, cards, and wrapping done!!  Christmas is three days away, and I'm nowhere near done.  But, I have decided I'm NOT going to stress about it.  I had a most wonderful month, celebrating my daughter and son-in-law's wedding, am blessed with a loving husband, a beautiful, lively and delightful granddaughter, and a family and friends I adore.  What more is there, really, when you come right down to it?! 

The lights are on the tree, the decorations will go up tonight, most of the gifts are at least purchased, and if I don't get to cookies, oh well.  Don't need the cholesterol anyways!   We are going to Buffalo on Thursday afternoon, to spend the evening with the kids and Keeley, go to Mass with them, and be there on Christmas morning to watch Keeley open her Santa gifts.  After brunch with the kids, we'll come home Christmas afternoon and spend the afternoon and evening at Dan's mom's, with his brothers and sister.

We're hoping to get together with some friends on Saturday, if our schedules all cooperate, and maybe get to spend a day just to ourselves on Sunday! 

As time seems to have gotten away from me, my Technique Tuesday posting this week is my Christmas card for this year.  I wish you, and yours, a very, very Merry Christmas, and a New Year of blessings!

Peace,

lynda

2 comments:

  1. Hope you and your family had a lovely Christmas! Happy New Year, too, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year and you are sooo talented. Thank you for all of your wonderful ideas. Eugenia

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!