Sunday, October 18, 2009

ATC Swap Card for Magenta Swap






I got my trading cards in the mail yesterday for Picatso's (Magenta Rubber Stamps) Artist Trading Card swap - The Colors of Fall.  This is my ATC for the swap.

The guidelines stipulated using Magenta stamps, and I just love this one.  40138-J is the stamp number.

I stamped it on the green cardstock, then on the brick, brown, and plum.  I mounted the brown leaf and the plum acorn (cut out) onto the orange card. Then I cut openings in the green card front, cutting out the leaf and acorn along the outline, so you can see down into the ones I mounted onto the orange card.  I attached the green card over the orange card using foam mounting tape for dimension, and to give the openings "windows."  I attached the brick leaf with foam tape over the green card.

All images were colored with Berol Prismacolor pencils, with white added.  I distressed the edges, and added highlights with the clear Stardust gel pen.  Three rhinestones were added to finish off the ATC.

I can't wait to see what I get back.  I made 10, and will receive 9 back.  I will post them when I receive all of them.  Here's a link to the Magenta Group on Yahoo, if you're interested in joining the group. It has lots of interesting challenges, swaps, and techniques.  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MagentaCN/

Now I'm off to bed.  It's been a busy day - Farmer's Market this morning, cleaning the house, laundry, working on Prayer Shawl flyers for the ministry fair at church tomorrow, and making a big pot of chicken noodle soup!!

See you soon.

Blessings,

lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!